

Free pattern: Autumn Leaves by Nikki Van De Car
Yarn: Ella Rae Classics in Rosewood (slightly marbled color)
Size: up to 6 months
Notes: Medium difficulty - you definitely need to count all the stitches until you see the pattern begin to develop. Such a pretty pattern and well written too. I used size 8 needles and worsted weight yarn since many knitters reported very small sweaters. I also lengthened the sleeves by knitting straight and decreasing twice around the elbow.

Free pattern: Greenleaf Baby Hat by Evelyn Uyemura
Notes: A leaf hat to go with the Autumn Leaves sweater.

Free pattern: Ruth's Perfect Baby Booties by Ruth Bennett
Size: 3-6 months
Notes: Cute, easy pattern. I made seed stitch cuffs to match the sweater. I'll definitely make a few more of these.
With all this mini-knitting, I'm getting brave enough to try a sweater for myself.


19 comments:
what a DARLING set for some very lucky little lady!
and please...may I see the Fresh cut quilt underneath?? I have some freshcut and not sure what to do with it...love your quilt.
Thanks, Jenny. Here's the link to my quilt, which I kept for myself and LOVE. Freshcut is so great.
http://twodogsandaquilt.blogspot.com/2008/09/scrap-quilt-love.html
these are so cute! that sweater is so beautiful. whenever i see beautiful knit things like this it really makes me want to learn.
I'm so jealous you can knit!! How cute is that!the color is fantastic!!
This is so cute and it's the perfect shade of pink!
I my gosh, this is absolutely beautiful! I think I need to go take a knitting class!!!
How fabulous is that hat! It's a lovely set in such a marvellous colour. Ann :)
Absolutely the cutest! I don't knit, but appreciate people who do. And of course, the quilt underneath looks fabulous too!
I love it. You are very talented. This is awesome. Mom
Oh my goodness that set is simply gorgeous!
it's beautiful! can't wait to see your babe in it!
What a gorgeous set!! I love the colour too. It makes me wish that I could knit but sadly I am challenged in that department.
awww really cute little outfit! My baby is due end of march, just past the cute sweater season, I think... but I still plan on using darling hand-crochet hats... well done!
Adorable! I love the yarn color and the cardigan is so cute. Beautiful job!
So cute! I love the color!
That is going to be the best dressed baby ever!!
that is so adorable. I love the colours, you are a talented knitter! Your baby is going to look so precious in this outfit, you must take a photo when all is said and done.
The sweater and hat set are adorable. I had found your blog last year some time and one of the first ones I read was that you had started knitting. I had started around the same time. Wow, you have made super progress!! Are they for your baby? If so, congratulations!!
Absolutely adorable set. I can only imagine how happy the mother will be and how cute the baby will look. (I know this is an old post, but I just happened upon your blog!)
Post a Comment